eggs have disappeared in the mail!

Brindlebtch

Songster
10 Years
Apr 15, 2009
Texas
I had some hatching eggs shipped priority to me on Jan 29 from S. Carolina and here it is Feb 8 and they STILL haven't shown up!
sad.png
These are some eggs I really want. They had a tracking number and were checked in at the sellers Post office and that of another SC town and after that.......poof.
barnie.gif

Is there anything I can do?

Last edited:
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

Who did you order eggs from? .. that stinks! I'm sorry.

(BTW: Sophie is now laying FERTILE eggs .. she likes my roo!
big_smile.png
)

Last edited:
Contact the sender and make sure they were really sent, maybe, just maybe she got the shipping label and has held off shipping. Otherwise, your poor eggs are an omelet by now. I hope you can work out a replacement with the shipper. That just bites. Good luck, but the PO does the best they can I suppose. It is in their best interest to get us egg addicts our packages in a timely manner, as our packages will gift them a surprise if otherwise, huh? Wouldn't want to be the PO worker who comes across your package 8 weeks from now.

Wishing you the best of luck and sorry for your stress, I can relate.

HenZ

ETA: I reread, I missed the words "Another SC town" oh boy, those PO workers are gonna find a surprise someday. SO SORRY!

Last edited:
Oh no. That cant be good.
sad.png
I had a tracking number last week that didnt work worth a darn but the eggs got here on Friday.(sent Monday, priority)
Yikes, I hope yours get there soon or that possibly the seller will have pity and send you some more.

Quote:
danielmor74 off of ebay. I want dark brahma eggs and couldn't afford the ones recently auctioned here.
hmm.png

So nice to hear Sophie is doing well and in love! You are gonna get some pretty chicks out of her!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom