Eggs Needed ASAP!!! San Diego, CA...(This will be my first attempt at hatching)

mattfulleroc

Songster
9 Years
Aug 31, 2010
Eggs Needed ASAP- San Diego, CA

I signed up for the BYC NYD Hatch Along but was not able to get my incubator stable until late last night. I know it is a long shot but if anyone in San Diego happens to have eggs I could buy to set tomorrow at noon please get in touch with me...This is my first attempt at hatching.

Thanks!

matt

4712 Arizona Street
San Diego CA 92116

Last edited:
I tried reading the forum threads on Trader Joes but after several pages but I didn't get the idea too many people actually had even close to decent hatches with those eggs...I am going to be up against enough challenges to the point I probably should not add another...have you ever actually known of someone who had good hatches with them on a regular basis?
I must admit it does sound sort of interesting...but I would likely fail...

Hi,

I'm in La Mesa and have some fertile eggs. I have Silkies, Bantam Birchen Cochins, and Black Australorps. Let me know if you are interested.

Gail
619 665-3100

Hi,

I'm in La Mesa and have some fertile eggs. I have Silkies, Bantam Birchen Cochins, and Black Australorps. Let me know if you are interested.

Gail
619 665-3100

Heya Gail! I tried to email you before. Was hoping to get some silkie eggs from you
wee.gif

Hi Gail, Thank you so much for responding to my post. I will send you a pm as soon as I can get to my computer...I am not very proficient typing on the phone.

Thanks! matt

Hi,

Gail
619 665-3100
I sent you a pm to see if we could possibly meet up. thanks, matt

Back
Top Bottom