Elly and Fluffy's Duck Diaper Changing Thread

I think I'll be happier this winter when I have more like 45 duck diapers to change a day, instead of 127!
127 IS wearing me out, not to mention I have one last batch of duck eggs that still needs to hatch! :hmm

@FluffTheDuck Hey Fluffy, I saw your profile post. That was so sweet of you to get 100 more duck diapers for me to change!
I wanted to tell you thank you by getting you 100 more duck diapers to change also. Let me know what breeds you want, and I'll order em' up! ;) :lau:gig
My dream! Thank you! How about you order me 5 BlackSwede, 10 Saxonies, 10 Welsh Harlequins, 10 KK, 5 Fawn and White Indian Runners, 8 Chocolate runners, 10 Appleyards, 15 White Crested, 15 Magpies, 20 Anconas, 5 Abcot Rangers, 15 German Pekins, 9 Golden Cascade, 12 Golden 300, 2 Elizabeth ducks, 2 Bali's, 15 Duclairs, and 14 CV-2000's and 9 of every type of breed for crested and calls. and as a thank you for giving me all these wonderful ducks, you can have the honor of changing all their duck diapers!
:lau :gig ;)
That's over 300 more ducks for you to change their diapers!
Which means that around 682 ducks in total for you to change their diapers!
You are so kind to do this!! I give you all my appreciation, Elly! :lau :gig :lau

:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau
Ok, I'll order em' up!!!!! :gig:gig:gig
Do I get to pick which breeds are in the 100... I mean 1 you're getting me??
Oh, it depends. If you're changing their diapers then yes indeed you get to choose. But if I have to change their diapers I get to pick that ALL of them are going to be miniature, miniature calls. That way I don't have a heavy, angry, mean drake on my lap pooping on me 24/7 trying to change his diaper. It'll only be one duck, anyways.

Oh, it depends. If you're changing their diapers then yes indeed you get to choose. But if I have to change their diapers I get to pick that ALL of them are going to be miniature, miniature calls. That way I don't have a heavy, angry, mean drake on my lap pooping on me 24/7 trying to change his diaper. It'll only be one duck, anyways.
Ok, I want to pick them out, so I guess I'll change their diapers! ;)

Back
Top Bottom