email notification for subscribed topics not coming anymore

OrpingtonManor

Building the Castle
11 Years
Nov 15, 2008
Martinez, CA
I've been really busy lately, and realized that I hadn't checked up on my BYC friends in awhile. But, then I realized that I haven't been receiving ANY notifications anymore. I'm still showing subscribed to the threads, but getting nothing in my email. I'm also not receiving notification of PMs. What could be going on?

Check at the bottom of your inbox to make sure your PM notifier is enabled.

Have you changed your email and not updated it here?

Once I accidentally hit "mark as Spam" on a BYC email and had to go retrieve the mail and reset the spam filter.
Could that have happened?

Can't think of anything else...
idunno.gif

My PM notification is enabled, no change there. I'll go check my spam box. I don't think I hit spam by accident, but it's worth a shot. thanks!

strange, though. I reset my filter. A few things came to my inbox. But now, things are going to my spam filter again. not sure why. I didn't hit spam again. I'll keep an eye on it. At least I know to check my spam box for byc stuff now.

Same thing happens to me off and on. Many, but not all, BYC messages go to spam. The many, but not all thing is a little odd I think!

all of mine are once again going to spam. I'm going to try "mark as not spam" when it happens next time. then I'll reset the spam filter YET AGAIN. I hope it works.

I know how to add BYC to my address book, but have never contacted my email provider about anything. I can do that?? what's a white list?
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom