Embden gosling?

Yeet

In the Brooder
May 31, 2018
I recently got an adorable gosling, the lady said he was a week old maybe 2, and that he was an embden. When i got there, the parents looked like they had some light tan on them but i couldnt see well cuz they were busy puffing up and hissing at me lol. Anyways, i wasnt too concerned because the breed really didnt matter to me, i was just looking for a little guy/girl that would help protect my ducks and just to have around.

Well ive been thinking about it a lot and i guess my curiosity is getting the better of me cuz i want to know if anyone can tell wether or not he's an embden or maybe a cross..? He has blue eyes and the tip of his beak is pink but the rest of it it orange/brown and his feet are a light orange. Any suggestions are appreciated, even if they're about me overanalyzing lol

Heres some quick pics, he wouldnt let me get one of his eyes.

1530284973261..jpg
1530285025521..jpg

He looks a bit buff in color, so I don't think he's a purebred embden :)

Also, do you already have another goose? Because you need to have at least two geese. Geese are flock animals and must have at least one friend of their own kind to be happy. Keeping a lone goose is very bad for the goose.

He looks a bit buff in color, so I don't think he's a purebred embden :)

Also, do you already have another goose? Because you need to have at least two geese. Geese are flock animals and must have at least one friend of their own kind to be happy. Keeping a lone goose is very bad for the goose.
Okay, that was what i was thinking, just wanted some confirmation. And yes, we have a female toulouse that is a couple weeks older :)

Back
Top Bottom