Emergency ! Help needed !

So what are you saying then? The vet just cut one off of another live chicken? One died at the exact right time to harvest another crop?
An vet, especially an Avian would have all kinds of cases. Not hard to imagine them having a bird that died recently. It may not be a crop replacement, just a skin graft to close the crop.
Anyway, maybe we'll find out more if she posts a follow up. Which I hope she does.
My curiosity is what could that cost??? Ouch

X2. When you click on threads please think before you reply. Imagine you are the person with the issue. Would you need to make a thread too, or would you know enough to treat it on your own? I don’t want to be rude though @Jessamine81 , and I understand you were just trying to help. Next time be more careful :)
X2. When you click on threads please think before you reply. Imagine you are the person with the issue. Would you need to make a thread too, or would you know enough to treat it on your own? I don’t want to be rude though @Jessamine81 , and I understand you were just trying to help. Next time be more careful :)
https://thisnzlife.co.nz/avoid-sour-crop-crop-bound-chicken/
This is a thing. Sorry but...

Back
Top Bottom