EMERGENCY!!! HELP!!!!!

Add a bit of Selenium to the vitamins. Just on the tip of a knife. Crush it of it's in pill form. It's sold in most pharmacies and does wonders for chicken neurological issues. Keep her warm and fed. Report any additional symptoms.
Selenium doesn't, but it aids Vit. E, which is one thing that can help with neurological, as is B complex. There's enough selenium and Vit E in scrambled eggs and a can of tuna.

Update…
So this morning she is doing a lot better she can walk around now though she is a little shaky. The only problem is that her sour crop turned too impacted crop so I was massaging it and I’m going to give her some coconut oil. She is really thirsty but I’m worried about her drinking too much water. Should I keep her off food and water for now??
Here's a famous article by @azygous regarding crop issues:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/ar...w-to-know-which-one-youre-dealing-with.73607/

Update…
So this morning she is doing a lot better she can walk around now though she is a little shaky. The only problem is that her sour crop turned too impacted crop so I was massaging it and I’m going to give her some coconut oil. She is really thirsty but I’m worried about her drinking too much water. Should I keep her off food and water for now??
The chicken will need some water so it doesn’t dehydrate but just a little because I’m no expert. I’m only starting to raise chickens for 6 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom