Very sad news... she didn’t make it. I went into check on her and she was dead. I feel so immensely terrible- I think I should have taken the risk and tried to clear the blockage myself. Thank you all for helping me this far.

Very sad news... she didn’t make it. I went into check on her and she was dead. I feel so immensely terrible- I think I should have taken the risk and tried to clear the blockage myself. Thank you all for helping me this far.
Oh I am so sorry!! :hugs Its never easy to lose them. She knows you loved her. :hugs

It ISN'T your fault :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugsI'm very sorry you lost her :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs, but you did everything for her. Seriously, i had one chicken with a very bad case of sour crop because of reproductive issues, and even if i did her regurgitate, she didn't make it. :( In my opinion, and in my direct experience, these very very bad cases of sour crop are often associated to other issues (often reproductive issues), that often are incurable. So please, don't blame yourself :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs
I'm virtually hugging you :hugs

Back
Top Bottom