Emergency quail all in blood! Please help!!!!

Yusuf123

Chirping
Oct 15, 2020
Hello everyone. A few weeks ago I found a male quail which got pecked by, which is normal for quail. I separated him in a separate cage and he was healing. Today in the morning he already had a little feathers growing back. I decided to put him back since I didn't have space for other quail that got pecked. In the evening when I collect eggs and feed the quail I noticed that he got pecked a little again on the head so I took him out to look. But then I was shocked all of his body was in blood especially his stomach and breast and butt. I dont know what could've happened. I checked all the birds in the cage all of them where fine and checked him he is fine to he doesnt have any big wounds or anything. Please help I dont know what could've happened I never had anything like this before happen. The quail itself is a male texas am is acting fine doesn't move a lot but walks fine. He cleans himself a lot tho. I am so scared please help. I dont have pictures because this forum wont let me upload it it says I cannot please email [email protected] for pictures.

Hello everyone. A few weeks ago I found a male quail which got pecked by, which is normal for quail. I separated him in a separate cage and he was healing. Today in the morning he already had a little feathers growing back. I decided to put him back since I didn't have space for other quail that got pecked. In the evening when I collect eggs and feed the quail I noticed that he got pecked a little again on the head so I took him out to look. But then I was shocked all of his body was in blood especially his stomach and breast and butt. I dont know what could've happened. I checked all the birds in the cage all of them where fine and checked him he is fine to he doesnt have any big wounds or anything. Please help I dont know what could've happened I never had anything like this before happen. The quail itself is a male texas am is acting fine doesn't move a lot but walks fine. He cleans himself a lot tho. I am so scared please help. I dont have pictures because this forum wont let me upload it it says I cannot please email [email protected] for pictures.
To post pics click the button that says attatch files. It'll give you the option the take new ones directly to post or if you already have them, click the option that says documents.

Back
Top Bottom