Emu Hatch-a-long 2012

If I get another dud (Really hope not) I'll have to try my air compressor. That would be a sight.
lol.png

If I get another dud (Really hope not) I'll have to try my air compressor.  That would be a sight. :lol:
you might want to do that outside...... with some safety goggles. ;)

Update on my egg, its loosing weight like it should, but I havent seen it do any wiggling when I whisle or tap on it like yoda's, hopefully I just have a lasy chick. It's due the end of the month.

Well.. I spoke to Carole. She is sending a replacement for the broken one and also suggested I try hatching the broken one as well. So it's been sprayed with Oxine and patched with wax

Lol.. if it hatches I'll have to name it Miracle

or i will name it George.. so I can pet it and pat it and squeeze it.......
gig.gif

Well.. I spoke to Carole. She is sending a replacement for the broken one and also suggested I try hatching the broken one as well. So it's been sprayed with Oxine and patched with wax

Lol.. if it hatches I'll have to name it Miracle

or i will name it George.. so I can pet it and pat it and squeeze it.......
gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif
George
lau.gif

Ok here are the weights for the new eggs that just went in:
Egg 1 - 566
Egg 2 - 608
Egg 3 - 690
Egg 4 - 590
Egg 7 - 577
Egg 8 - 639

Last edited:
duc.gif
Not looking forward to blowing out my #1 Egg..But I suppose that being day 51 and also no wigglin its a dud..It was smaller then the rest as well as an odd shaped one..Must have been the first egg laid. I am lucky in the fact that my nieghbor has the eggs, so straight outta the ____ into the incubator lol
Sue: I once had an emu egg hatch on Day 55! I went to throw it away and when I opened up the lid of the incubator, there was a little one looking up at me!

I checked it out Thanks...I didnt even know that existed..Very neat! My babies are doing good, standing drinking(thank you Rator) but not eating alot yet..So Darn cute!
big_smile.png
Im waiting on egg 3 hes just a wigglin away!

Sue: I once had an emu egg hatch on Day 55! I went to throw it away and when I opened up the lid of the incubator, there was a little one looking up at me!
ES Emus :Wowza's! What a pleasant surprise hey! Im going to wait until a few more days...It has never wiggled and is a very different shape then that of the others...but just maybe
bow.gif

Making a chart for a longer incubation is a bit more complicated but doable, it mostly revolves around knowing/guessing the general date they'll hatch, I'm incubating mine at 96.5 so I have my chart set for a 53 day incubation (Just a guess mind you, they could hatch 2-3 days on either side of that date for all I know).

How do I go about changing the one you posted to a 55 or 58 day incubation?

I've already downloaded the program plus the chart you created.

Back
Top Bottom