End of day 22?

I just backed out. I got so close! I might try tomorrow 😂
Haha! Not all of them stink, either. Depends on how long they’ve been dead, if they are. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Some people have just left eggs in an extra week; a few have had a chick hatch. It’s entirely up to you what you feel comfortable with doing. Some people are completely hands off; others (like me) prefer to meddle. 😝

Haha! Not all of them stink, either. Depends on how long they’ve been dead, if they are. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Some people have just left eggs in an extra week; a few have had a chick hatch. It’s entirely up to you what you feel comfortable with doing. Some people are completely hands off; others (like me) prefer to meddle. 😝
Yes, on any remaining questionable eggs.
I'll try this one first. Straight through the bottom
IMG_20201031_001655.jpg

If it were me, it's been so long since your one chick hatched, I wouldn't hesitate to open most of the air cell up and look for movement and veins, and if it looked ok I would probably fully assist at this point. But read that guide before you do anything.

About to do it! No liquid should come out should be it? I'll do safety holes and then review again in morning for next steps in the guide?
No, there shouldn’t be any liquid if you open the air cell; since that’s where the chick is supposed to break into to start breathing air, that’s all that’s in there.
Open up a big enough hole to look into. If you were starting to assist an almost on time egg, you could put a safety hole in and wait; but at this point, it’s better to see what’s actually going on in there.

Back
Top Bottom