Evergreen Creek Farms: Blog and updates! *Daily Updates*

I pay for the chickens fed and all of our animal's feed.. my mom and dad can't afford it.. they call me "the bank" also i sell our eggs so i use that money to pay for feed too.... I also invest in helping my brother buy things like rail cars... he seems to not have that much money either...... now you know why i am called "the bank"

Same here...for the animal part that is...lol

Update: 10-29-30:
There's not to much that is new. Sweety, my Silkie, and April, my d'Anver, are starting there first molt. I got only two eggs which is okay I guess. I've made much progress on the fall pics--can't wait to finish it! My chicks are doing well, even though there going through the "it's fun to knock over the feeder and waterer" stage :/. I took some pics of the chicks today, here they are!!! :D

Mary, my Golden Neck d'Uccle (pullet).

Ivan, my Ameraucana Bantam (cockerel)

Odysseus, Black Cochin Bantam (Cockerel).

*****Another Sneak Peak Of Fall Pictures!!!*****

Last edited:
Update: 10-29-30:
There's not to much that is new. Sweety, my Silkie, and April, my d'Anver, are starting there first molt. I got only two eggs which is okay I guess. I've made much on the fall pics--can't wait to finish it! My chicks are doing well, even though there going through the "it's fun to knock over the feeder and waterer" stage :/. I took some pics of the chicks today, here they are!!! :D

Mary, my Golden Neck d'Uccle (pullet).

Ivan, my Ameraucana Bantam (cockerel)

Odysseus, Black Cochin Bantam (Cockerel).

*****Another Sneak Peak Of Fall Pictures!!!*****

Awesome! They're so beautiful! :)

Update: 11-5-13:
Long-time no update, I know, don't remind me
tongue.png
. Everything is going well. I've been letting my chicks out in an outside pen a bit lately. They love eating the grass and stuff, they're so adorable! I was able to take some good pictures of them also. I'll make sure to post a couple. There isn't too much new with everything else. The weather is changing too much though...me nor my chickens like it :(. I've been starting to plan what I'm gonna do with my flock next year I'm gonna.................................Oh, oops. Ha ha! I'm gonna keep you on suspense
big_smile.png
. I'll post what I'm gonna do in one of the next updates. Here are some pics I took:

Summer (sorry, I keep changing her name XD)

Ivan

Our first frost of the winter :)

Back
Top Bottom