Everyone Post Your Pigeon Pics!!!!!

Yes, thanks for the offers, but think I am too far from you guys... in Thailand.

The fancy pigeon hobby is virtually non existent here, specially up North where live. They are big racing pigeon lofts in Bangkok. But hardly anyone keeps fancy pigeons apart from fantail pigeons.

I have a question, I have a racing pigeon that landed in my yard yesterday so I let it stay for most of the day but then thought it best be on its way so I picked it up and threw it into the air, if flew off but did a large circle back and landed beside me again, so after an hour I tried again and again but it won't leave so as night came I put it in a chicken coop for the night and have let it out but it's not leaving so I'm not sure what I should do, any ideas??

I have a question, I have a racing pigeon that landed in my yard yesterday so I let it stay for most of the day but then thought it best be on its way so I picked it up and threw it into the air, if flew off but did a large circle back and landed beside me again, so after an hour I tried again and again but it won't leave so as night came I put it in a chicken coop for the night and have let it out but it's not leaving so I'm not sure what I should do, any ideas??
When it comes to pigeons:
Check out this site in a perfect world you should find someone near by.

http://www.npausa.com/customer_service/found_pigeon.html

I love my birds

Back
Top Bottom