Excel spreadsheet for tracking expenses and income from chickens

yet again, the link on our website has been corrected. Eventually, we will have a final product that no longer needs any Beta testing and the chicken world will rejoice!! Until that time happens, please keep posting anything weird here and we (my lovely wife) will keep fixing it.

This is version 3.2 of the expanded spreadsheet only.

Take Care, Steve

I skimmed through but didn't see this, When I purchased Feed last month and entered it didn't carry through to this month, I really like the amount of feed per egg feature, but it only works on the original month, Does the new version have it fixed, or am I a complete dope and I'm doing it wrong??
roll.png

Last edited:
once it crosses over to the next month, you need to look at the year total. It only calculates for the entries of that month, after that it really becomes a yearly total.
Let me know how it goes.
Steve

Look at the Summary page for yearly totals.

Last edited:
I think there is something wrong with my sheet. I keep putting in the numbers, and they're getting bigger like I think they're supposed to, but my egg production isn't going up.

Isn't this spreadsheet supposed to make 14 week old chicks lay eggs?!?
gig.gif

I found maybe another error?

I sold my first chicken. (still no eggs yet)... but, when I put in the $10 I sold her for, I still get a #DIV/0! in cells G20 and H20, monthly income and monthly expenses.

Here's the formula for G20
=IF(SUM(G4:G15)>0,SUMIF(G4:G15,">0",G4:G15)/COUNTIF(C4:C15,">0"),"")

and the formula for H20
=IF(SUM(H4:H15)>0,SUMIF(H4:H15,">0",H4:H15)/COUNTIF(C4:C15,">0"),"")

Thanks
Marty

Back
Top Bottom