Exhibition American Serama

Quote:
The bird would have to stir the right amount of sugar into Edgar's coffee, and blow on it until it's potable!!!

Anyway, good show today in Indiana. I'll post pics of the open and youth champs tomorrow.

That sounds about right except I take creamer not sugar in my coffee. LOL

Just had a few minutes to pop in, and say that I'm going to miss you Edgar at the Bluegrass show. I have some blue laced frizzled chicks to bring and to show off, lol
Hope all is well with everyone (Hi LIZ!), and I hope to find some time to keep up more!! This year we got a late start with Patrick building a new chicken shed. I'm finishing my last semesters in school and worked with horses all summer. (Gasp, I know! lol)
Miss you all dearly and hope to see you around this fall!
~Jessi

Quote:
Will miss you and seeing the progress that you have made this year with your American Serama.

Good hatching next year!

Quote:
Will miss you and seeing the progress that you have made this year with your American Serama.

Good hatching next year!

This weekend there will be table top judging with SCNA Judge Ben Porter doing the scoring at the BlueGrass Poultry Show in KY.

Stop by say Hello and watch Ben at work!

Quote:
Show over and Champion of Show was a cock owned by BlueGrass Seramas.

Reserve of Show was a Black pullet owned by Larry Allen.

There was also two chick classes on exhibit.

Thank you! You know, I had already seen them...
tongue.png
Lapse in common sense....
lol.png

Quote:
Just got a telephone call on the Monroe, GA show and Luis and Linda might have won Reserve SCCL on a White American Serama male!

Way to go Linda and Luis!!!!!!

Either way there were over 100 American Serama on exhibit and that means 2 more ABA starred wins for American Serama.

Not bad for a breed that was just recognized this year!

Back
Top Bottom