Expectant parent club! Where the pregnant people hang out.

Ms.FuzzyButts :

Quote:
For what it's worth, my little girl didn't move much and she is just as laid back as can be!!

That's nice to hear! For some reason I've always thought he'd be laid back and as I get further along, I'm thinking maybe he is really going to be. His movements seem pretty gentle compared to that of the other two. Oh, well we'll see in 13.5 weeks or less -- hopefully! Can't believe how fast it's gone so far!​

I just wanted to say.....

I AM SO HAPPY TO BE PREGNANT!!!!
wee.gif

I just felt huccups for the first time
love.gif
This pregnancy thing is tough but I am so grateful!

celebrate.gif
krcote that's awesome! This pregnancy has been much more taxing than my first. We have an ultrasound on Thurs. Still can't decide if we want to find out the gender this time. I don't really want to but everyone else does
barnie.gif
Hope all is well with everyone!

Last edited:
Quote:
Everyone under the sun pressured us to find out. Actually, even my husband wanted to know. I said no way! If I am the one suffering, I call the shots! It will be so much fun the day of the birth to make that announcement to family
big_smile.png
HOLD STRONG!!!!

Quote:
Aww. I miss the hiccups- the Little Man is 6 weeks old and still gets them multiple times a day.

I was thinking about hiccups in the womb the other day when Shane was hiccuping. He hiccupped a lot in the womb and does the same out of the womb. I do sorta miss being pregnant...sorta

Quote:
Aww. I miss the hiccups- the Little Man is 6 weeks old and still gets them multiple times a day.

I was thinking about hiccups in the womb the other day when Shane was hiccuping. He hiccupped a lot in the womb and does the same out of the womb. I do sorta miss being pregnant...sorta

I miss it something awful, to be honest. I felt like a million bucks while pregnant. Granted, I may have just been luckier than most with this pregnancy, but the body aches I have when I'm not pregnant are annoying. I have collapsed discs in my neck and it hurts all the time, not to mention it causes my arms and fingers to go numb from compressing my nerves.. While I was pregnant. due to the increased amount of blood in my veins for the baby, it kept my veins inflated I suppose, so I didn't hurt or go numb.. Too bad I can't get pumped up with extra blood all the time!!

Just signed up for my hospital tour. Our hospital is Baby Friendly Certified and I am hoping the tour will help me write my birthing plan. Although, I have been told the "plan" often goes out the window once labor really kicks in
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom