Eye Illness

RookieFowl

Hatching
6 Years
May 16, 2013
Hi all BYC member's..i need some help how i can cure my brahmas from this disease and also need to know how it's happen and what i can do to prevent it in future ? but what i'm weird about..it just happen to my brahma juvenile males.
Here they are...

as you can see it's a same left side and swelling..

Thank's for any help..

It might not be an illness. If its only happening to your males, they may be fighting. The swelling might be caused by another bird pecking them. If so, you can only wait and see if the swelling goes down.

Another possible cause is a respiratory infection. Have you noticed any sneezing, heavy breathing, discharge, or coughing? Even if you haven't the swelling on its own indicates a possible respiratory disease. You may want to get some Tylan50 or Tylan200, as these antibiotics are excellent for treating respiratory diseases. Both of these antibiotics are injectable.

Hope I've helped!

sorry for the late reply but much apreciated and alot of thanks!!fyi they're in good health now...love them all :)

hi, actually i don't know what it was but my guess it's something to do with their digestion system or sanitation..i just keep all the thing in good condition whether their feed or coops but it'll take a little time to see their back in very well shape as i don't like to use any medicine that we can bought in stores because i know i'll eat them someday.. :)

Back
Top Bottom