Eye infection? Pink eye? What’s wrong?!!?

Question- What does bubbles in the eye mean? I’ve seen this a lot on other posts but none say what it means
I think it's just one of the symptoms. Some only show bubbles. 4 of mine did. The other 6 showed much worse symptoms. The bubbles were just the beginning. They had facial swelling, eyes swollen shut, nasal drainage, mouth drainage, one girl almost died from choking on her mucus. 3 stopped eating and drinking. I had to give them wet feed and water through a syringe. Watery green poop from not eating, wheezing. It was horrible.

By the time I found out they were infected I had already integrated them into my flock. I decided to treat my girls, keep them, and close my flock. No bird will leave my property alive and I will not willingly bring in any new ones.
I really hope this doesn’t happen, because I want to eventually sell eggs in the near future and maybe hatch some chicks, but this would ruin all of that. If he was in the coop for a few hours could my flock possibly be infected? It’s a mobile coop so I moved it to another location but he was in there for a bit

I really hope this doesn’t happen, because I want to eventually sell eggs in the near future and maybe hatch some chicks, but this would ruin all of that. If he was in the coop for a few hours could my flock possibly be infected? It’s a mobile coop so I moved it to another location but he was in there for a bit
Yes, if he was with them at all then the likelyhood of infection is high. This passes down through chicks so you would not be able to sell them or hatching eggs.

Back
Top Bottom