Eyp or egg bound duck and NO vet in my area! Help?

deedles

Crowing
16 Years
Apr 5, 2007
IMG_20170831_160603.jpg
here is a pic of the duck in question. See how big her hinder is? She seems normal, and I grabbed her and the area seems soft with no hardness. How do I know and what should I do? There is no vet for poultry in my area?

Attachments

• kindle fire 750.jpg
    kindle fire 750.jpg
    510 KB · Views: 7
View attachment 1125625 here is a pic of the duck in question. See how big her hinder is? She seems normal, and I grabbed her and the area seems soft with no hardness. How do I know and what should I do? There is no vet for poultry in my area?
Im not a expert on this, so I would wait for someone on here with a reply or call a vet that dose farm animals just to ask them what to do.

I don't know who's laying when. Someone threw a tiny yolkless egg a couple days back and also we have one duck that lays eggs with dark green shells and we haven't seen one of those for days and days, maybe she's the one that lays those. We will watch her. She
is running, foraging and swimming with the rest just like usual. Thank you

I don't know who's laying when. Someone threw a tiny yolkless egg a couple days back and also we have one duck that lays eggs with dark green shells and we haven't seen one of those for days and days, maybe she's the one that lays those. We will watch her. She
is running, foraging and swimming with the rest just like usual. Thank you
you might get more people to help you if you post on the Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures forum

One of my Muscovy ducks looks similar during summer when she is laying her belly just about drags the ground.

If you want to see if she is laying use food coloring dab her vent area real good with it, when she lays the egg will pick up the food coloring.

Back
Top Bottom