Fбr мoтнел Rцςςiа!

After sitting in the truck with your new rifle and several other guys for awhile, The truck slows down to a stop. You can hear gunfire out in the distance. All of a sudden, the truck turns and goes full speed ahead! over the roar of the engine of the truck, you hear a faint sound that gets louder and louder: "vvvvvvvvvrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvrrr" The guy sitting next to you stands up and turns pale.
"AIRPLANE!!!!!!!!!!!" he yells. everyone ducks their heads. The faint sound gets much louder, then a new sound "CHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHA" followed by pings and screams.

You jump out of the truck and see a Russian Tank nearby. you run up to it and ask for a ride. They drive you parallel to the road. as you go, you start to be able to hear the gunsots in the distance get louder, you can even hear them over the sound of the Tank's engine! The tank drops you off at the bottom of a hill. the commander says "Go over that hill and join the fight. remember; 'Not one step back' Good luck!"

You go over the hill and find that the other side is a mess of bullets, destroyed tanks, the sound of gunfire, and the flashes of guns everywhere.

Quote:
Miro stared at the mess from the top of the hill with piercing blue eyes, slightly behind the others. Several seconds after standing there in awe the young man rushed into battle.

Quote:
"Oh, uh...Right," said Miro, who was completely clueless. He hopped into some bushes and waited for someone to come along.

Quote:
"Oh, uh...Right," said Miro, who was completely clueless. He hopped into some bushes and waited for someone to come along.

"No no no no NO! not a bush! here, follow me!" Eric leads Miro to a boulder he was hiding behind. "you take the left side i'll take the right. if you need ammo, there should be a box of clips a few meters back"

Quote:

"No no no no NO! not a bush! here, follow me!" Eric leads Miro to a boulder he was hiding behind. "you take the left side i'll take the right. if you need ammo, there should be a box of clips a few meters back"

"Alright..." he replied.

((I have a question:

Can there be women in this RP? Like, I know there can be, but do they have to fight? Can there be a women who, lets say.....Is a nurse of some sort? Just curious.....))

Quote:
(no, they don't have to. yes i suppose there can be nurses)

wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom