Facebook

pamperedpoultry

CHICKENFIED
10 Years
Jan 28, 2009
(south West) Virginia
I have to admitt I'm a facebook junky! lol I've been slacking on BYC here latley but tryin to get back in the swing of it. I love putting faces with names, actually alot better at remembering faces than names. I dont want this to turn into a facebook debate.. I know some on here are toatly against it, some like to keep theirs personal, and some are just like me.. If anyone would like to add me I'm game, Like getting to know other Chicken people.. I will however forwarn you I tend to use facebook as a stress reliever so if your one of the "dont blab everything on facebook" lol you might not want to add me. My page is private so if ya ganna be a creeper you'll have to add me sorry
smile.png
lol.. Hope everyone is having a good Hump day
smile.png

edited to add my link https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=639539190

Last edited:
I have Facebook.
Most of my classmates don't believe me when I tell them I only have ten friends.
lol.png

They're my overseas ones, I prefer to communicate face-to-face with the ones I see at school.
wink.png

I used my middle name, which nobody knows, so that my stalkerish classmates can't find me. I don't want to get caught up in that drama all over again.
gig.gif

ray's two cents :

I have Facebook.
Most of my classmates don't believe me when I tell them I only have ten friends.
lol.png

They're my overseas ones, I prefer to communicate face-to-face with the ones I see at school.
wink.png

I used my middle name, which nobody knows, so that my stalkerish classmates can't find me. I don't want to get caught up in that drama all over again.
gig.gif

Ha Ha I know what you mean.. I know this sounds mean.. but I have my IN LAWS blocked.. Their a whole other type of species LOL​

Quote:
Ha Ha I know what you mean.. I know this sounds mean.. but I have my IN LAWS blocked.. Their a whole other type of species LOL

Ooooh, me too, me too! Had to do it-they were WAY too free with personal info...MINE!
Can you PM me your FB link? I have mostly chicken and duck friends over there.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom