1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Facebook

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by pamperedpoultry, Nov 16, 2011.

1. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

I have to admitt I'm a facebook junky! lol I've been slacking on BYC here latley but tryin to get back in the swing of it. I love putting faces with names, actually alot better at remembering faces than names. I dont want this to turn into a facebook debate.. I know some on here are toatly against it, some like to keep theirs personal, and some are just like me.. If anyone would like to add me I'm game, Like getting to know other Chicken people.. I will however forwarn you I tend to use facebook as a stress reliever so if your one of the "dont blab everything on facebook" lol you might not want to add me. My page is private so if ya ganna be a creeper you'll have to add me sorry [​IMG] lol.. Hope everyone is having a good Hump day [​IMG]

edited to add my link https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=639539190

Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
  2. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

[​IMG]

Feel free to add me if we aren't friends already!!! I love reading other Chickie friendly peeps posts!!! my name is: Gaetano Farm [​IMG]
    Quote:

3. cravenchx

cravenchx Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2011
    Piedmont of NC
    BYC IS my facebook!

4. ChickLover98

ChickLover98 The Chicken Princess

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Same with my Facebook, it's private, and y'all don't know my name. [​IMG] I'm friends with Skitz and EquineHugger3 tho. [​IMG]

5. pamperedpoultry

Quote:well [​IMG] LOL

6. ChickLover98

ChickLover98 The Chicken Princess

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    If anyone wants to friend me, they're gonna haveta PM me for my name. [​IMG]

7. pamperedpoultry

I'm probably friends with a few I know are or was BYC members not sure of all of their names on here tho... If you are already introduce ya self.. LOL

8. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    I have Facebook.
    Most of my classmates don't believe me when I tell them I only have ten friends. [​IMG]
    They're my overseas ones, I prefer to communicate face-to-face with the ones I see at school. [​IMG]
    I used my middle name, which nobody knows, so that my stalkerish classmates can't find me. I don't want to get caught up in that drama all over again. [​IMG]

9. pamperedpoultry

ray's two cents :

I have Facebook.
    Most of my classmates don't believe me when I tell them I only have ten friends. [​IMG]
    They're my overseas ones, I prefer to communicate face-to-face with the ones I see at school. [​IMG]
    I used my middle name, which nobody knows, so that my stalkerish classmates can't find me. I don't want to get caught up in that drama all over again. [​IMG]

Ha Ha I know what you mean.. I know this sounds mean.. but I have my IN LAWS blocked.. Their a whole other type of species LOL​

10. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    Quote:Ha Ha I know what you mean.. I know this sounds mean.. but I have my IN LAWS blocked.. Their a whole other type of species LOL

Ooooh, me too, me too! Had to do it-they were WAY too free with personal info...MINE!
    Can you PM me your FB link? I have mostly chicken and duck friends over there. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by