Fall colors block swap/Quilted Rooster Yahoo group *full*

Quote:
according to the tracking number -

Your item was processed through and left our CHARLOTTE, NC 28228 facility on August 28, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, August 28, 2009, 2:43 am, CHARLOTTE, NC 28228
Processed through Sort Facility, August 26, 2009, 9:26 pm, OMAHA, NE 68108
Acceptance, August 26, 2009, 12:18 pm, OMAHA, NE 68105

I've received my blocks and am simply thrilled. The blocks are really fabulous.

Several didn't have name tags so I'm not sure who to thank.....but thank you all.

I think I'm going to split them up into two groups and make a fallish and a fowlish throw from each group.

fallish and a fowlish throw

yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif

They really are nice from Tammy's picture! Alot of difficult looking blocks!! I may have enough "block of the month" ones to mix in with these , well the ones that are "fally" as Dennis says, lol! to make a big bed quilt...hmmmm, that is sounding good!! I have so dang many Christmas projects going on right now though I have to actually be finishing more than I am starting right now!!! I guess this will be a further in the winter project like the bycville blocks!​

Oh wow! The picture of all the blocks just blows me away. I love quilts and have an antique quilting frame from my husbands grandmother but have never sat down and started making blocks. And I SO want a quilt that actually matches my bedroom. His grandmother used really funky patterns and colors so although there is ALWAYS a hand made quilt on our bed it never matches. You guys have done such a wonderful job and should all be so proud of yourselves!!

4 trips to the mailbox and FINALLY they are here!!!!! Jody THANK YOU for the chicken dish towels, how AWESOME!!!! You sure did not have to do that but I am thrilled with them!!!!! I also got a block from Marlin with weenie dogs and checkered flag fabric that I LOVE!!!!! How SWEET!!!!! I'm so sorry Travis still has my camera batteries!! It's a rail fence? pattern with a strip of weenies, a strip of checkered flag fabric and a strip of dog paws...THANK YOU DENNIS!!!! Oh, and the blocks are nice too!! J/K!! The are really incredible, wow everyone has stepped up their game soooo much since we started this swapping!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

I think someone needs to ask for a new camera for Christmas, oh thats right you have to be good to get Christmas gifts.
tongue2.gif

Doest that new block look something like:

HPIM1061.jpg

P.S. better go seed the lawn where your wore out all the grass.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom