Fall colors block swap/Quilted Rooster Yahoo group *full*

Quote:
I'm going to put them on the pile I have my spring blocks on and the one's I'm getting every month and after I do the one's I'm working on now I may do something with them.
gig.gif

Here's something for you all to look at. Maybe you all ready get this but it's a big help on trying to save money on fabric. Ginger

Make a Quilt for 20 Bucks! We are so excited about our new 3-yard fabric bundles. Each bundle makes a beautiful quilt top, and if you use the special code FABSHOP-B, you can get one or more for just $20 each! We’ve added over a dozen great 3-yard bundles to fill your quilting desires!

Check it out: Go to http://tinyurl.com/n8lyhc and look at these gorgeous fabric bundles. Click on any bundle and you will see BIG fabric swatch photos of the beautiful fabrics you will be getting and the quilt you can make with that fabric bundle. We have beautifully coordinated the name brand fabrics like Moda, Benartex, Timeless Treasures, Free Spirit and more. Each 3-yard bundle makes up to a generous 42 x 60 inch (106 x 152 cm) lap quilt. Or if you want a larger size, just buy two or more of the same bundle and make it as large as you like! And to sweeten the deal, we will send you a FREE pattern complete with a color photo showing a quilt made with the fabric you choose.

Select the bundles you want and use the code FABSHOP-B to get the bundle for just $20. You will find the Coupon Code Box at the top of the Shopping Basket page. When you enter the code FABSHOP-B we will give you 20% off the regular price of $24.99 and send you the quilt pattern absolutely FREE!

Fabric Clearance Prices as low as $1.99! We invite you to check out the sale fabric selection at Fabric Cafe. Our clearance sale prices start as low as $1.99 Go to Fabric Specials now! http://tinyurl.com/mymbxd

You will want to check out our regular fabric, too! When you shop for fabric at Fabric Cafe, just click on the small thumbnail photo and you'll see a BIG fabric swatch photo showing the fabric scale in inches. Go to fabrics now! http://tinyurl.com/lqdfj7

And while you are at our site, sign up for our FREE preferred Customer Club. Club members receive special offers and discount coupons every month. And when we have sales, club members get first dibs on the limited selection items. Go to our home page now! www.fabriccafe.com

Thanks for shopping at Fabric Cafe! Have a great day!
Donna Robertson
Fabric Cafe
Toll Free: 866-855-0998
12973 Hwy 155 S.
Tyler, TX 75703
www.fabriccafe.com
[email protected]

Fabric bundles: http://tinyurl.com/n8lyhc

frow.gif
Hi Y'all.....So I got my Fall colors blocks together
wee.gif
and I wanted to share. I took out most of the chicken blocks so I could make a separate chicken themed top. As you can see in the second picture, I used one of the same colors that I put in my Rail Fence block. I'm so pleased with how it came out and I love the colors. Thank you again everyone who participated in this swap. I love every block I have gotten.
love.gif
Now to quilt it.

301_dsc_0292.jpg

301_dsc_0293.jpg

ep.gif
My block is in a quilt I feel so proud. Thanks for sharing leepsy, it looks great. I love the border it seems to made it all come together.
clap.gif
bow.gif
woot.gif

Now would you like to put mine together.
gig.gif

Thanks, Y'all. I think it's going to look really neat when I finish it.

Zoo.....I'm glad you found your blocks. They always had a place in my quilt.

Thanks Tammy. I couldn't find anything else that fit for the sashing like that fabric does.

Ginger.....Since I'm pretty new at this, you'd probably not want me to put yours together.

Last edited:
Leeps!!! I love it!!! The sashing is perfect!! How awesome!! Makes me wish for another big swap!! I still have mine bundled in a roll together but my next trip to Hancock's or Joann's will def. be to look for some fabric that orange/rust color for sashing!! Nice job!!!!

Back
Top Bottom