Fall colors block swap/Quilted Rooster Yahoo group *full*

Yep that's it!! Ain't it cute?!!!
wink.png
No, camera is fine, I need to buy another set of rechargeable batteries! I'll tell Santa to add them with my lump of coal!!!

Off to the race track, hopefully the block will bring us good luck..that and a new motor tonight, whooo hoo!!

Last edited:
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

They came today and I must say..WOW!!!..these are some great blocks....

I also have to say again..I am honored, humbled, thrilled, and speechless with all of you in your generosity..

Thank you again for including me, you have no idea how much it means to me!!!

I don't have all the names and addresses and someone (hint-hint) forgot ? to send me the names and address of those that had blocks sent to me soooo..if any of you would like a block from me, I would love to make one and send it to you..just pm me with your addy...again

Thank you friends,

Sandi (cedar)

Last edited:
I'm thinking of using a dark green sashing and border, then a dark gold border and a deep red binding.

Whata y'all gonna do?

I showed the block photo to one of my co-workers and she was immediately drawn to yours. She LOVES paisley and even has a dog by that name. They are quite beautiful!

I really like all of mine, too! It is funny-I prefer Spring fabrics, because I don't care for brown & orange. I did this swap for the experience, and I was thinking I would make a quilt and give it away. Now after seeing the blocks, and getting to know everyone, I WILL NOT be able to do that! They are so pretty, and special, too! Thanks everyone!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom