Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

That's crazy about the snakes you have! ....and had to do that to your coops! ....mongoose...
lau.gif
. that or get some peacocks....
big_smile.png
. My barn is loaded with barn swallow nests...it's neat! Boy they really seem to hit the insects, though they don't get any where close to them all.....lol. I must say, I had no idea what pysanky was until you started that thread....pretty cool stuff to be able to paint on an egg like that!.

That ducks expression might be from having too many suitors....
lau.gif
Oh, thanks! it is a batik -like wax resist technique and I got into chickens because I wanted better canvases LOL

yeah...we have way too many but that's because we have good food for them...frogs. tons of frogs. we are in the bend of a "run" that is a great breeding ground for them.

too many? looks like she's happy with the arrangement! lots of buff braun to protect her

Those race horses are cool! I'm pretty sure they freeze brand the race horses in US. Kinda like the tattoo the Thoroughbreds. But I'm not sure if a freeze brand means that the horse raced. Either way, those horses in your pictures sure had a stride like they've been in front of one of those sulkies!
big_smile.png
I know ive seen photos of one of the rescues in a sulkie so one has adleast been trained of not raced!. My standardbred did race. Id like to find someone with a membership to the registry who could find if he ever one :)

Beautiful photos you have been posting, bamitsbrittany!!!

Oh, thanks! it is a batik -like wax resist technique and I got into chickens because I wanted better canvases LOL

yeah...we have way too many but that's because we have good food for them...frogs. tons of frogs. we are in the bend of a "run" that is a great breeding ground for them.

too many? looks like she's happy with the arrangement! lots of buff braun to protect her

I would need to get into ostriches or paint basketballs white and start in if I tried to do it....
big_smile.png
. "buff braun"...lol. I never would of guessed I had mud puppies until I seen this one day while watching my ducks play in the pond....

It was still alive and I did all I could to save it.

Back
Top Bottom