Farmageddon Trailer - destruction of family farms by FDA

You control access to food you control the people. Whether at the source, devaluing the currency, access to currency or a combination of them all. I hope I'm wrong but I truly believe that artificial "food shortages" are coming. The only way to protect against such "shortages" is to raise your own food. But then are you going to get a knock on the door for " illegal activities", only time will tell.

I find it strange that people can go to jail for selling raw milk, but we see drug deals going on in broad day light. It makes me wonder where our government's priorities are?

Rufus

Quote:
Yeah but how many feet will that nail prick before they do? Those will remember that nail, and why it was there, long after they've been ordered to put it down.

Plus, people ain't nails! We can hammer back!

And thus the intent of the second amendment comes to light. It isn't about hunting or target shooting.

Thank you for posting this. Time for a revolution against the FDA and their ridiculous rules. As someone who used to work in a school cafeteria, what the government considers healthy food should be illegal!

Quote:
Perhaps because potheads are so apathetic they won't take a stand, and all the coked out babymommas are dependent on welfare and assistance, which means they support the government so the paycheck keeps landing in the mailbox each month..

Back
Top Bottom