Favaucana Egg Pictures?

wildcrafted

In the Brooder
5 Years
Mar 1, 2014
Does anyone have any pictures of these sage green eggs that Favaucanas supposedly lay???
jumpy.gif
Mine is 6 months old but as we are heading into winter (and I don't light the coop) I don't think I'll likely see an egg until spring. Thanks!

wildcrafted

In the Brooder
5 Years
Mar 1, 2014
I don't own any Favacaunas but I found some egg pictures online. Hope this is helpful!
Thanks DeepDishChx! I was just about to reply that the picture didn't post but when I quote you the photo shows up in the quote...but still not on the post. Weird. Anyhow...Thank you for your help!

wildcrafted

In the Brooder
5 Years
Mar 1, 2014
My 6 month old blue favaucana laid her first green egg today! Here's a pic for anyone who might be interested:

Third egg from the left. (L to R: Australorp, Easter-Egger, Favaucana, Leghorn)

Dorthia

In the Brooder
Sep 30, 2015
Hi everyone ! We are looking for a Favacauna breeder. If you know of one can you Private Message us the info. We really would appreciate it. Thanks

ShawnIGGYmama

Chirping
Apr 25, 2016
Reno, NV
Hi everyone ! We are looking for a Favacauna breeder. If you know of one can you Private Message us the info. We really would appreciate it. Thanks
Go to "mypetchicken.com"! My girls (Fern, Meadow, & Clover [named for their green egg color]) are SUPER SWEET! They started laying at 18-wks!

Top Bottom