Favaucana Egg Pictures?

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by wildcrafted, Nov 29, 2015.

1. wildcrafted

wildcrafted Out Of The Brooder

Mar 1, 2014
    Does anyone have any pictures of these sage green eggs that Favaucanas supposedly lay??? [​IMG] Mine is 6 months old but as we are heading into winter (and I don't light the coop) I don't think I'll likely see an egg until spring. Thanks!

2. DeepDishChix

DeepDishChix Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2015
    I don't own any Favacaunas but I found some egg pictures online. Hope this is helpful!

3. wildcrafted

Mar 1, 2014
    Thanks DeepDishChx! I was just about to reply that the picture didn't post but when I quote you the photo shows up in the quote...but still not on the post. Weird. Anyhow...Thank you for your help!

4. DeepDishChix

DeepDishChix Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2015
    Ya i noticed it wasnt showing up. Im glad you found it!

1 person likes this.
  5. wildcrafted

Mar 1, 2014
    My 6 month old blue favaucana laid her first green egg today! Here's a pic for anyone who might be interested:

[​IMG]
    Third egg from the left. (L to R: Australorp, Easter-Egger, Favaucana, Leghorn)

ShawnIGGYmama likes this.
  6. Dorthia

Dorthia Out Of The Brooder

Sep 30, 2015
    Hi everyone ! We are looking for a Favacauna breeder. If you know of one can you Private Message us the info. We really would appreciate it. Thanks

7. ShawnIGGYmama

ShawnIGGYmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2016
    Reno, NV
    Go to "mypetchicken.com"! My girls (Fern, Meadow, & Clover [named for their green egg color]) are SUPER SWEET! They started laying at 18-wks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by