Faverolle/Silkie Cross Chicks) Need rehomed ASAP... Only $1.00 each

silkieluver_07

Songster
11 Years
Jan 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
Well, today I have found out that our Faverolle boy is no longer a baby and is now a daddy
roll.png
So far there are 3 cross chicks and one blue silkie. $1.00 each and can meet near the Chambersburg, PA or Hagerstown, MD areas. I DO NOT want to house babies over winter so these need to go! Thanks!
6136_014.jpg

Last edited:
what a coincidence i have 3 silkie/faverolle crosses too... what are the chances of that
wink.png

Quote:
lol.png
They will be awesome looking when they get older.

They are eggs I gave my boyfriend to hatch Henry
smile.png
These chicks are going home with Sunangel tonight
smile.png

Quote:
lol.png
They will be awesome looking when they get older.

smile.png
smile.png

Great glad they have a good new home! They are gonna be funky looking especially the roosters ha ha. What color silkie where they crossed with? If I ever get some good SQ LF they are yours I might go visit Dick Boulanger again and I might be able to get a pair or trio then.

Henry

Quote:
smile.png
smile.png

Great glad they have a good new home! They are gonna be funky looking especially the roosters ha ha. What color silkie where they crossed with? If I ever get some good SQ LF they are yours I might go visit Dick Boulanger again and I might be able to get a pair or trio then.

Henry

It was the salmon boy from you over either splash, partridge, buff, or blue silkie hens
smile.png
The chicks turned out white 2 with single combs and one with a walnut comb. I really want to visit Dick and learn from him. I want to improve my faverolles, but my boy has a split comb in the back otherwise he's really nice in my opinion

Quote:

Henry

It was the salmon boy from you over either splash, partridge, buff, or blue silkie hens
smile.png
The chicks turned out white 2 with single combs and one with a walnut comb. I really want to visit Dick and learn from him. I want to improve my faverolles, but my boy has a split comb in the back otherwise he's really nice in my opinion

ROAD TRIP! Seriously next time I drive up to visit him we can go and split the cost of gas maybe we should just camp near his house ha ha. I visited him this summer it was so worth the drive! I didn't even get any birds I dropped off my salmon flock and its was just amazing. He probably has the best LF salmons in the country Peter Merlin and Ron Patterson are up there to. Peter isn't selling anything right now but Ron has some good birds to. If you can't visit him get some eggs from him! He also has white LF and BBS LF but they are still a work in progress. He has buff bantams, white bantams, and salmon bantams. I am swear Hannah and Josh I am gonna get you both into Faverolles they are the best and the club needs more young members.

Henry

Quote:
smile.png

ROAD TRIP! Seriously next time I drive up to visit him we can go and split the cost of gas maybe we should just camp near his house ha ha. I visited him this summer it was so worth the drive! I didn't even get any birds I dropped off my salmon flock and its was just amazing. He probably has the best LF salmons in the country Peter Merlin and Ron Patterson are up there to. Peter isn't selling anything right now but Ron has some good birds to. If you can't visit him get some eggs from him! He also has white LF and BBS LF but they are still a work in progress. He has buff bantams, white bantams, and salmon bantams. I am swear Hannah and Josh I am gonna get you both into Faverolles they are the best and the club needs more young members.

Henry

Well, I do love traveling
smile.png
Maybe this spring we can all go up!

Quote:

Henry

Well, I do love traveling
smile.png
Maybe this spring we can all go up!

Yeah maybe when I get home from school

Back
Top Bottom