Faverolles Thread

Quote:
Thanks for letting us know...I'll wait a while so I know how the club will fare! Do you have PayPal in case I change my mind to go ahead and join the club again?

We will have a new club paypal account set up soon, and when we do, we will post it here. In the meantime we are accepting checks / money orders sent to Kassandra.
smile.png
Thanks Robin!

The Shawnee show is in one month! I've been holding off my chicken shopping to save up
smile.png
lol I've cleared out all my others except for a wonderful little buff brahma pair that I'm having a hard time parting with them but I'm soooo excited for my faverolles! What is included with the favorolles fanciers club membership?

Membership includes quarterly newsletter, access to a website and forum and all the knowledge that can be obtained there. Also awards at shows if you show, and best of all the comraderie of a bunch of other crazy fav lovers!! We'd love to have you!

They're waiting on you!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Did you get rid of the ones I sold you?

No!!! I got rid of a bunch so I could focus on the ones from you! And since I've gotten rid of almost everything that's not fav!
I think I'm going to join the club
smile.png
is there any forms I have to fill out?

Quote:
Did you get rid of the ones I sold you?

No!!! I got rid of a bunch so I could focus on the ones from you! And since I've gotten rid of almost everything that's not fav!
I think I'm going to join the club
smile.png
is there any forms I have to fill out?

Send your info including name, address, phone, email, and varieties / sizes you raise to buffbeauty, and she will tell you where to send your check / m.o.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom