Favorite actions or sounds of your birds?

Pics
Realy??? Mine screams at me constantly, and can trick me out of almost any food, so I personaly would not, but maybe yours isn't like that... or you like it more. I'm in the city, so if she screamed any louder I would be worried about a noise complaint, lol.
I have a screamer too. It was funny at first. Now she's about to lay and has somehow turned the screaming up to 11. It's even worse with the run winterized and sealed. Can't say I'm a fan! 😵‍💫

EDIT: Yesterday, she actually screamed into her empty food bowl so it reverberated and echoed. THAT was pretty funny!

Today I was reminded of how cute birds can be even though I'm sure certain ones aren't even trying to be. When it comes to sounds our rooster Roo while hes not trying to his little sounds of trying to get his girls attention and given them treats is sooo adorable! I feel bad for calling them adorable because well hes a rooster so its probably his nature but ugh I can't help but say "Good boy Roo" when hes making those little sounds and bobbing his head up and down and picking up the treat and trying to get closer to the girl he wants to give it to.

When it comes to actions as much as I hate it but also love it our girl Rosemary beats it. Almost everyday that girl is something. I usually wear sports/basketball shorts outside despite the cold cause I love my cold weather lol And little miss Rosemary does this thing where shell come up and do little jumps and trying to do some sort of bite/beak scratch against my shorts. It drives me crazy.. I don't get the point of her action yet. Is it a attention thing. Treat thing. Affection thing? Because of the hole like texture of them? I dunno but its adorably annoying lol She's done it to my back as well but more often than not its my shorts she does it to. When their free ranging its less often. Strange little girl
My favorite thing is when my chickens see me coming outside and they all come running for treats! Not strange or odd, but it never gets old.

Back
Top Bottom