Holly Lisle
Dana Stabenow
Robin Hobb
LLoyd Alexander
John R. Erickson (Hank the Cowdog)
James Oliver Curwood
Jane Austen

Hello! Joel Salatin!

the writer of pastured poultry profits, salad bar beef and you can farm! what a revolutionary writer especially for farmers!
Joel Salatin is my no. 2 author my no.1 author is The Apostle Paul.

I have many favorite authors but hands down my very fave is Harper Lee. It is a shame she only wrote one book To Kill a Mockingbird. It is my fave book and movie. Her words are like poetry to me.

I don't read much, but when I do, I love books by Beverly Lewis. She writes Amish stories. I have loved anything Amish since I was a kid.

I will read anything I can get my hands on. I love reading. It takes you to new worlds everytime you pick up a book. It is a great release from the grind of daily life.

My favorite author is anybody who writes Sci Fi or Fantasy.

It's really amazing that we all have so many things in comman.
lol.png
Read as much and as often as you can.

Carla Neggers is another of mine.

Mine is Ann Rule. She is a true crime writer. She has written about the Green River Killer and so much more. My hubby says it kind of scares him how much I enjoy reading her books. I also love to watch Cold Case files and shows like that. I just tell him as long as he doesn't make me mad, he has nothing to worry about!!
lol.png
smile.png
lol.png

Lois Lowery wrote some amazing books, The Giver, Gathering Blue.. kind of a pre-teen writer, but I didn't read my first Lois Lowery until I was 27, and I have loved her every since.
Also, I adore Ayn Rand.. another amazing author.

I also love Anne Rice, and J.K Rowling. I like Dean Koonce (sp) and true crime novels.

Quote:
I know she writes a different type of book than Dick Francis but Jane Smiley's Horse Heaven is one of my favorites.

Favorite authors besides Jane:

Stephen King
Alex Garland
Orson Scott Card

But I love to read so I don't limit myself to just my stand by favorites. I like new author's with first books.

Back
Top Bottom