FEB incubation experience -JULY update - BLK. ORP & EE *new pics*

5 days down, only 16 to go! I am getting anxious to candle my eggs! I have been diligently turning the eggs 5 times a day......temperature has been holding steady.......humidity too!
jumpy.gif

Alright Douglaspeeps, since we are on the same schedule I don't mind telling you I CANDLED ALREADY!!!! I couldn't wait! And I'll have you know I have all 37 developing! I'm such a proud Mama! How are you doing?

Quote:
WOW! Congratulations!
yippiechickie.gif
I can't believe that you candled already! I am so glad that they are developing! I can hardly wait to candle. My plan is to candle on Thursday or Friday. I will keep you updated! Please keep me updated on how yours are doing! Glad to have a hatching buddy!!!

Quote:
WOW! Congratulations!
yippiechickie.gif
I can't believe that you candled already! I am so glad that they are developing! I can hardly wait to candle. My plan is to candle on Thursday or Friday. I will keep you updated! Please keep me updated on how yours are doing! Glad to have a hatching buddy!!!

How eggciting! I'm sure if you candled you'd be able to see something, but since it's your first time your probably better off to just wait.
jumpy.gif

I am waiting to candle until tomorrow or the next day. I am very excited, but thought I should wait. The waiting is painful!!!!! I can't wait to see how they are developing!
fl.gif
fl.gif

I have read the candling information. I am going to purchase a LED flashlight today. None of the ones that I have are very bright.

Do I need to know anything else?????

How did I miss this thread?????

Fingers crossed! Hope they alla re growing well!

Good hatching vibes your way!

The writing on the eggs depends on who collected eggs.

B = blue orp pens
3 or 1 = blue orp pens

I have other pens with a mixed flock of layers, my red orp project, etc so every egg gets labled when it is removed from a nest.

hmm.png
Church was canceled tonight due to the 5 inches of snow and ice so this means that I am going to have to wait until Sunday for my eggs
sad.png
I AM NOT GOING TO MAKE IT I NEED EGGS NOW !!!!!!
barnie.gif

and people said the chickens were making me crazy
roll.png

hide.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom