FEB incubation experience -JULY update - BLK. ORP & EE *new pics*

Veins =
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

woot.gif

Do not give up on dark or clear eggs. I never call it quits on the eggs until day 14 when I know for sure I should be seeing something in an egg.

Quote:
I am waiting until tomorrow. I just don't think the flashlights that I have are bright enough. I only seem to have really cheap ones around here. So, I will wait patiently until tomorrow, or rather unpatiently!
roll.png

Your willpower is amazing. I'd have been down in my basement trying to candle on day 4.
gig.gif

lol sara, i tried candling today! (its only day 3!)
will this hurt the growing process sence i candled a few early?? i cant see anything "and sorry to jump on your post like this" should i be worried or can you only see things on day 7?? thanks!
and awsome! good luck with your hatch. i sure hope mine will at least have 1 veining by day 7
hmm.png
thanks again
BRI

It won't harm anything. I've candled eggs daily before and had them make it to hatching. I just try to keep candling time under 10mins so sometimes if I have alot I'll alternate which ones I candle on each day. If you candle daily you'll find that around day 4 or 5 all of a sudden the veins just appear all over. I candled some easy to see bantam eggs daily and day 3 I saw nothing, day 4 I was kinda iffy and getting worried they were doing nothing, and then on day 5 the eggs were full of veins. They pop up over night.

Back
Top Bottom