February Hatch-A-Long

Is February too early for a hatch?

• Yeah, I'm going to wait until spring!

Votes: 12 8.1%
  • My chickens haven't started laying yet!

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • No way! Hatching year-round is the way to go!

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • The earlier the better!

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I'm going to summon spring with some early chicks!

Votes: 22 14.9%
  • Already have eggs in the incubator!

Votes: 84 56.8%

• Total voters
Pics
What kind of incubator is everyone using?

Attachments

• 20210201_193011.jpg
    20210201_193011.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 20210201_193014.jpg
    20210201_193014.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 3
What kind of incubator is everyone using?
Nurture Right 360. It’s brand new so I’m getting warmed up and ready. I want to collect 2 more eggs from specific hens and I’ll be ready. Making sure everything operates properly like temp, humidity and turner. I should be setting eggs by Wednesday at the latest.

Nurture Right 360. It’s brand new so I’m getting warmed up and ready. I want to collect 2 more eggs from specific hens and I’ll be ready. Making sure everything operates properly like temp, humidity and turner. I should be setting eggs by Wednesday at the latest.
We have an Rcon 20 that I'm going to use on some wellsummer eggs from mcmurey hatchery. Its definitely the best at keeping temp and humidity. We are just getting back into chickens. Our neighbor gave us some fertile eggs, not sure what were going to get lol. Should be fun, I'm excited!

We have an Rcon 20 that I'm going to use on some wellsummer eggs from mcmurey hatchery. Its definitely the best at keeping temp and humidity. We are just getting back into chickens. Our neighbor gave us some fertile eggs, not sure what were going to get lol. Should be fun, I'm excited!
Cool! So you will be running 2 at once. That’s awesome and scary! I’d screw that up somehow. Happy hatching 😁

Back
Top Bottom