Felix D, rising 2 year old Barockpinto colt-pics! - New pics on Page 2

danischi24

Loves naked pets
11 Years
Aug 17, 2008
Australia
Here's my baby boy who measures over 15.2hh & weighed in at just over 1000lbs yesterday :)
He's a Feb '11 stud colt who has a wonderful, loving nature & a powerful jump. I'll be putting him into long lines in the next few months in preparation for a 2 wheel carriage until he is mature enough for backing :)
He loves kisses & fruit more than anything, in that order & likes to get snorty, photogenic & acting like an arabian show colt when I take him out for walks but he's very handle-able & lets the tiny kids down the road be lifted up to stroke his neck on his way past while I talk to their parents, as long as I give him a hand heel to chew on to distract him from boredom :p
He had his first professional farrier trim last week instead of home trims & although I had to run him to a strange barn with other horses last moment, he stood like an angel for it & the farrier was very impressed because he was quite intimidated working with a yearling the size of Felix.

Enjoying my dairy apron when I came to wash him:

His first lunging, to get rid of energy before his bath. Walk:

Trot:

Canter:

Last edited:

Baymule

Crowing
11 Years
Jul 1, 2010
Northeast Texas
He is gorgeous!
love.gif

danischi24

Loves naked pets
11 Years
Aug 17, 2008
Australia
He's such a good boy who loves people & his kisses. I can't wait to break him to harness & saddle. He's going to be awesome!! I can already sit on his back though I don't.

Peaches Lee

Crowing
11 Years
Sep 19, 2010
Pennsylvania
All I can say is WOW! He looks great. He is going to be an awesome dressage horse. And he looks so funny biting that apron.
big_smile.png
Do you plan on teaching him any tricks? (bow, lie down, Spanish walk, etc). Thanks for the update.

Top Bottom