Fermenting Feed for Meat Birds

It's just part of collagen or some type of protein or interstitial fluid that helps the skin slide over the muscle tissue....and since FF is very high in amino acids, I'd say the collagen is more abundant in animals fed on FF. Just a guess, not a fact, mind you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collagen

So would this collagen be good to smear all over my face?

So would this collagen be good to smear all over my face?

Sure, go ahead!
big_smile.png

Okay, first, finally caught back up, dang girls! Can't jump over to the front porch because I am trying to stay up to day here. Next, my name is Rachael and I am a cell phone addict
gig.gif
. I took forever to get one, all my friends had them even DH, then I finally got one. If I forget mine, I will turn around and go get it. Not sure why...used to go to the store all the time without it, now that thought makes me nervous, it is very similar to a drug addiction. If everything went down and I could not get on BYC that would freak me out also, I mean when "the sky is falling" thing comes up, I hit refresh constantly
lau.gif

I really want to break the habit but right now it is expected of me with my job....that is my story and I am sticking to it!

PS I have tons of board games, decks of cards and REAL books, in case...

lol.png
It IS like an addiction, isn't it? I've seen people who never do anything with technology get one of those phones and pretty soon they cannot leave their hands off of it. Even when they don't get cell service they will keep bringing it out of their pocket and caress it, fondle it, look at it, turn it on, off, back on.....I expect to hear them say, at any moment, "My precioussssssssssss!"

lol.png
It IS like an addiction, isn't it? I've seen people who never do anything with technology get one of those phones and pretty soon they cannot leave their hands off of it. Even when they don't get cell service they will keep bringing it out of their pocket and caress it, fondle it, look at it, turn it on, off, back on.....I expect to hear them say, at any moment, "My precioussssssssssss!"
lau.gif
Yep, it is my precioussssssss!

Actually, I think it is more out of boredom. Honestly, I think humans are not "lazy" by nature. However, when you don't have crops, hunting, animal tending to do, we find something else to occupy us, TV, Phones, video games. Anything to keep the mind occupied. Hoping to get some crops going soon, much better use of my time.

Okay, here is something you guys can appreciate, I have two incubators and am not planning on doing any hatching this year. So DH pulls one out and puts his seeds in it (turned way down) to use as a "heating pad". So my incubators are hatching seeds this year
gig.gif
!!!!

That makes sense to me! After I get done using mine(the heating pad) for hatching and brooding chicks, I'm going to use it in the very same window to germinate my seeds too. That heating pad is going to get a work out this year and it's funny because I rarely ever use one. The year of the heating pad!
bun.gif

:lol:   It IS like an addiction, isn't it?  I've seen people who never do anything with technology get one of those phones and pretty soon they cannot leave their hands off of it.  Even when they don't get cell service they will keep bringing it out of their pocket and caress it, fondle it, look at it, turn it on, off, back on.....I expect to hear them say, at any moment, "My precioussssssssssss!" 

Have you noticed how a cell phone has replaced a watch... and an alarm clock... and a calculator...? lol

Have you noticed how a cell phone has replaced a watch... and an alarm clock... and a calculator...? lol

And direct face to face socialization, a map, a computer, original thought, independence and a general alertness? It's almost like some kind of matrix that people are enslaved to and they become imprisoned by it. "Cell" is appropo....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom