Figuring out how to use this new forum platform

Last edited:
While we're talking about issues with the new format, am I the only one that's having trouble with the sales topics? When I open "hatching eggs" or "day old chicks" all I can see is the latest post. I don't see any of the previous sale postings, and can't figure out how to get to them. Anyone?

i was just wondering, since my only form of internet connection at my house is my swanky phone... Is there a mobile version site, or hopefully an app in the works?

While we're talking about issues with the new format, am I the only one that's having trouble with the sales topics? When I open "hatching eggs" or "day old chicks" all I can see is the latest post. I don't see any of the previous sale postings, and can't figure out how to get to them. Anyone?

All ads prior to the conversion were moved to the archives.

In regards to listing new items in certain areas of the BST...we're trying to figure out why some of the categories are locked as Private.

Is the option to see more than 10 posts per page gone? Mine has been set to 75 forever an don't like the idea of going back to 10.
In your profile under "edit account details" scroll down to forum preferences and you will see a drop down list with choices for how many posts per page you want to see. It's a GFM/PPM member special. :)

Back
Top Bottom