filling incubator tomorrow 5-7 anyone else?

Have had 7 hatch so far. 1 died shortly after hatching. Wishing u much success this evening.
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif

Still just the one and still in his egg. Unsure if i should try to help or what. Tge others well there may be peeping. Nothing else yet. If i end up witg one im throwing another batch in soon. Dont want yhe poor guy alone. Sorry to hear one died but so glad on thr rest.
D.gif

As of now 21 have hatched and 2 have died. The 14 that are left show no signs of movement or pips. If they don't hatch tonight I am going do do an eggtaupsy on them. I know they were alive when they went into lockdown.

Well i got the one out hes standing around and laying about. I did gey a second zip tonight. Still breathing and trying to get out lol. Well 21 isnt bad at all.
yippiechickie.gif
. I figure now by wed ill be cracking em open. Then set again thurs night. Prob have 9 eggs but ill criss my fingers for a better percent. Hope you get some pips soon.
jumpy.gif

Had one pip about 5:30 this morning and obout 2hrs later it hatched another black one. Had another weak one die last night. 22 hatched, 3 died, 10 more to go but I think they are finally done. I am going to give them the rest of the day to see.

Back
Top Bottom