Finally caught the mystery 'beast'

I'm so sorry about your birds - but WOW
hugs.gif
to you for releasing that beautiful gorgeous bird! Lots and lots of
hugs.gif

They are magnificent creatures arent they? Owls are probably my favorite bird of prey - just stunning to look at.

What a gorgeous creature, you should be very proud of yourself for reacting the way you did. Secure you coop, as you know you should, and pat yourself on the back for releasing that gorgeous owl. You definitely did the right thing.

Wow! The neat things about owls is that they are completely silent in flight...so it makes it possible for them to swoop down on prey without being heard. NEAT! I'm sure you do have mixed feelings, after having lost so many birds.

Yes she is beautiful for sure.
Sorry you lost some of your birds. I guess while it would be hard to forgive the owl, what are you gonna do? She is doing what she is programmed to do.

Maybe he'll remember being caught and put in a kennel and driven far away and even if he sees the chickens in the future maybe he'll associate them with that experience... which I'm sure he was none too happy about LOL You should have carried him around under your arm for awhile to reinforce the idea...
gig.gif
Just kidding of course... but hopefully he'll avoid your coop now
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom