Finally get to do my FIRST EGG post!!!

CHlCKEN

𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕖
Premium Feather Member
Jun 21, 2020
Tennessee
I hate eating the eggs because they’re so pretty to look at lol but I ran out of store bought and I refuse to buy more if I don’t need to! We are up to 13 eggs laid but only 4 left. I just take a lot of pics 😂
I already have 15 blue eggs from my EE Jellybean. I still haven’t eaten any and I bought a dozen from the store so I didn’t have to :lau

Allthefloofs

Songster
Sep 16, 2020
Scottsdale, AZ
I already have 15 blue eggs from my EE Jellybean. I still haven’t eaten any and I bought a dozen from the store so I didn’t have to :lau
I did this for every girl who has laid now! All the eggs were dated and in order 😂. I was like a proud mom, I told my friend I felt emotional because all my little babies were women now. She has chickens too or I think she would have wanted me to see someone for therapy 😂

Wainbowmudd

Songster
Jul 19, 2020
Florida
we are up to 15 as of today too but only 5 remain because I’m cheap and really want to stop buying eggs but it’s bitter sweet!! I want a basket full of eggs Photoshoot haha

Top Bottom