Finally get to do my FIRST EGG post!!!

I really want a coop cam but haven’t made it happen yet. The one I have had my eye on had a price drop on Amazon though! What do you use?

It’s called heim vision, I call it henvision when I open the app 😆 it was $25 cheaper on Black Friday on Amazon than it is now 😭 I almost ordered a 2nd one because I want all the angles but I just couldn’t justify it yet.

That’s the one I’ve been looking at!!! You’re happy with it?

For the most part. I got it when it was around $50. We have the older WiFi version and the sound is weird on live but seems fine on recorded motion clips. I had the company replace the first one and the 2nd one did the same. They have a newer version and I wonder if they fixed the sound issue. We got the solar panel for it and it’s great not having to take it in once a week to charge.

For the most part. I got it when it was around $50. We have the older WiFi version and the sound is weird on live but seems fine on recorded motion clips. I had the company replace the first one and the 2nd one did the same. They have a newer version and I wonder if they fixed the sound issue. We got the solar panel for it and it’s great not having to take it in once a week to charge.
Is this the one you have? This is the one I have been watching.
E8831400-C66E-4787-8DA6-E5A765719AC9.png

I’ll have to look into the solar panel for it

Wow ! its s beauty! Congrats! The feeling for me is akin to when my babies and children had milestones! A creature that I love and nurtured is growing up. :love
Same!!! Each milestone they reached i was so proud of them!! The day my rooster crowed the first time I could have cried I was so proud lol

Back
Top Bottom