Finally Got my Roo To Stop Crowing!

I don’t like the no-crow collars either. There were too many casualties for my comfort and I don’t like the idea of choking a roo to keep him quiet. I thought I’d try it with my roo because I was exhausting all options but the little fart had his own ideas

Right? Plus the no-crow collars usually don’t completely mute their crow, either...

Also, why is this guy... THAT smart?

I’m glad I live in a place where we can have roosters... Because my cockerel, Wings, is the perfect cockerel for me... even if he’s the most aggressive guy (that I’ve ever come in contact with) ever! He needs to learn something from your rooster... not just something, a lot!

Welcome aboard! I am SO glad you "de-lurked!" This is a great idea and the story is the BEST! I'd love to try it, but I'd need at least a dozen collars. Still, it sure is worth a shot, so I know what I'm asking Santa for, this year!
Again - We're glad to have you here. This is a GREAT place to share and learn.
Thank you!! And I hope they work for you!!

Welcome! You are going to start a whole new movement for rooster lovers with this information! You should have bought stock in the company, lol!
Hahahaha!! Well I’m sure everyone’s mileage will vary - my clever fart will still occasionally crow to see if the charge has worn down. I can always tell because he just starts crowing like mad!

Right? Plus the no-crow collars usually don’t completely mute their crow, either...

Also, why is this guy... THAT smart?

I’m glad I live in a place where we can have roosters... Because my cockerel, Wings, is the perfect cockerel for me... even if he’s the most aggressive guy (that I’ve ever come in contact with) ever! He needs to learn something from your rooster... not just something, a lot!
Awwww - I always thought I didn’t like roosters until I finally had one. And my heart totally melted over this smoosh. And I have no idea how he got that smart!!! Although my girls are pretty clever when they want to be... I have one that can figure out just about any puzzle if there’s food involved :lau

Back
Top Bottom