Find Your State's or Your Country's Thread.

Pics
Hello,looking for call ducks, anyone know any good breeders in the northeast texas area,around texarkana or surrounding areas?

I am so sad.....I have 2 sweet beautiful silkie roos that have to find a new home. I have tried to put this off as long as I could because I don't want to rehome them. We originally lived on a farm but had to move last minute. They are COMPLETELY PET ROOS!!! I always fell back on the fact that we were living on a farm when we got them. So I felt like if them being indoor pets fell through, the worse case for them is that we would put them in a coop outside and let them free range....but now we live in a neighborhood that doesn't allow roos so I've kept them inside thinking that we can come up with something better for them eventually....but it isn't working out like that. I want to cry!!! Idk what to do because I can't stand the thought of them going to live somewhere where they could end up on someone's dinner plate! They aren't like regular chickens, they are just like our other pets and I certainly wouldn't eat them!! Is there anyone in the Eastern VA or northeast NC area that is able and willing to take them in? All of their things will go with them (feed, grit, treats, chicken diapers, etc) I got them from a show breeder in PA. They are so sweet and BEAUTIFUL! The oldest is grey with black splash, born Aug 2017 and the other is splash with red leakage and was born in June 2017. They are not aggressive in any way!!! They play with my daughters and are super social and friendly!! They are use to cats and dogs and interacting with people! I really thought a petting zoo/farm would be perfect for them and their personalities but no one in my area is accepting animals right now. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm currently in the Hampton Roads area. TIA

my state is new York...I am trying to learn how to put pics up
Just below the box to type your message is a button that says " upload a file ". Click it and select the file you want to upload.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181124-194039.png
    Screenshot_20181124-194039.png
    178.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20181124-194026.png
    Screenshot_20181124-194026.png
    190.5 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom