Finish this sentence: "You know you're addicted to chickens when..."

You start looking for cute chicken decorations even though you are "not" one of those kitchie collectors!!!!
tongue.png

Quote:
Very very very true i completly agree

here is one of my own when your hen is sitting on your lap and she looks to comphy to get up but way to warm so you teach to drink from your water bottle

"You know you're addicted to chickens when..."
You talk more about your ladies than you do your grandchildren.
Your granddaughter has to sit in the back seat of the car because Sophie, your buff orpington prefers the front seat.....alone!
BTW It's not strange to you to take your favorite girl for a car ride, she loves it, why not?
You've lost interest in all magazines that do not have a beautiful hen on the front cover.
You find a chicken poo under the baby grand and you didn't even realize that one of the ladies had been in the house.
You'd much rather shop at the farm supply store than any where else.
You're offered a vacation, but refuse because you don't want to leave your lovely ladies.

Your nightmares involve your chicks getting out of the brooder box. I really had that nightmare and had to check on them at 3 a.m.

All your free time is spent reading chicken mags and hatchery catalogs

There's always one more breed of chicken you just HAVE to have!

You miss supper because your chickens are free-ranging and aren't ready to go back to their coop.

Your family doesn't even really like eggs, but 13 pullets still aren't enough.

Back
Top Bottom