Finn's thread!! Puppy is GROWING!!!

Black_cat was saying that labradoodle are very high maintenance
I thought Lemon-Drop was asking about the parts they put in bold within the quotes:
"LD is energetic but super well behaved, and isn't too much bigger than Finn."
(quoted from a post in April 2021)
and
"My neighbors' labradoodle puppy is hyperactive and has no will to please whatsoever, making her an extremely difficult dog to manage."
(quote from a post in November 2021)

The second quote is long enough that the bold part isn't visible until I click to expand the quote.

I don't know for sure what caused black_cat to be saying different things about the same puppy 6 months later, but I'm guessing either the dog itself changed as it grew up, or black_cat learned more about dogs and came to think differently about that one.

I thought Lemon-Drop was asking about the parts they put in bold within the quotes:
and
"My neighbors' labradoodle puppy is hyperactive and has no will to please whatsoever, making her an extremely difficult dog to manage."

The second quote is long enough that the bold part isn't visible until I click to expand the quote.

I don't know for sure what caused black_cat to be saying different things about the same puppy 6 months later, but I'm guessing either the dog itself changed as it grew up, or black_cat learned more about dogs and came to think differently about that one.
Ok, thank you!

and

Nope, two different dogs
ND (neighbor’s dog) is still absolutely bananas. She’s a bit better behaved now, but it has been hard and is still hard to teach her anything.
LD (labradoodle) is also hyperactive, but much easier to train and is better managed than ND is.

Wow! I read the first 40 pages then skipped to the end. I love Finn!

I am a little confused though.

I'm still not planning to get a Labradoodle, I'm just rather confused. :)
I still stand by the statement that I do not recommend getting any kind of doodle, as they are marketed as the perfect angel dog and are really just a crap shoot where you don’t know what you’re getting.

I still stand by the statement that I do not recommend getting any kind of doodle, as they are marketed as the perfect angel dog and are really just a crap shoot where you don’t know what you’re getting.
Thank you for guiding me away from doodles. One of my realatives neighbors just got one and they said they made a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom