First blue egg!

WhenInRhome

Chirping
May 6, 2015
Rhome Texas
I have been patiently waiting and it has been a long wait. They are 6 months old now. There are two Easter Eggers and two Ameracuanas. Not sure who laid it but I am grateful it was there! It is much smaller than the eggs from our Buff Orpingtons but it is beautiful!

What a beautiful blue - it can be so hard to capture the color in a photo, but you got it! Congrats!!! I remember finding our first "pretty egg".

That's a gorgeous photo of your eggs, very pretty colors. Thanks for sharing the picture!

Thanks! My husband thought I was nuts for taking photos of eggs lol

I'm pretty sure ALL of our husbands think we are nuts for being this obsessed with chickens.... Among other reasons too!!!
1f481-1f3fc.png
My husband just called to check in and say hello about a half hour ago and when he said "what are you up to?" Of course I said laundry... However, I REALLY had just come back inside after taking a video of my sweet Dorothy laying her egg directly into my hand!!

That's amazing @BuffaloridaGirl ! Right in your hand, wow. I had chickens for 1.5 years before I ever saw one actually laying an egg in the nesting box. I must have bashful chickens.

I'm pretty sure ALL of our husbands think we are nuts for being this obsessed with chickens.... Among other reasons too!!!
1f481-1f3fc.png
My husband just called to check in and say hello about a half hour ago and when he said "what are you up to?" Of course I said laundry... However, I REALLY had just come back inside after taking a video of my sweet Dorothy laying her egg directly into my hand!!

That is awesome! Beautiful hen :)

Back
Top Bottom