First Egg Countdown

I am still waiting patiently... or maybe not so patiently
barnie.gif
for my ladies to start feeding me, for a change. My Silver Laced Wyandotte and Barred Rock have looked ready to go for about three weeks now, and my two EEs are now getting pretty red. A couple weeks ago, I figured the first two would be laying for weeks before the EEs, but now I am wondering if they will all start laying at the same time! So excited for all of you that have been getting your first eggs!
How old are they?

Another Egg Today from Elizabeth (Golden Laced Wyondotte) pic here shows her egg next to Liza's (Silkie) The thing was HUGE she was in there for hours and was so funny after she layed the egg - kept running around yelling to everyone - it was funny - we now are waiting for the others (Bette Cochin) & Norma Jean - Speckled Sussex) All are 23 weeks

Another Egg Today from Elizabeth (Golden Laced Wyondotte) pic here shows her egg next to Liza's (Silkie) The thing was HUGE she was in there for hours and was so funny after she layed the egg - kept running around yelling to everyone - it was funny - we now are waiting for the others (Bette Cochin) & Norma Jean - Speckled Sussex) All are 23 weeks
Wow, good girl. Must be a double yolker!

Back
Top Bottom