First Egg Countdown!!

Congrats to everyone who got their first eggs already. My girls are 17 weeks and a couple (GSL, Austra & SS) all are squatting for me... but still no egg. I listed to the video on the egg song and I have not heard anything like that at all. I am getting so excited and hope the girls get busy soon!
wee.gif

~Anna

OMG never heard of it. You may have saved my little flock. I have a really bad back and cleaning the hen house and run was becoming overwhelming. Because it is so small I was scrunching in there everyday. It takes me at least an hour to clean everything otherwise the flies are unbelievable. I clean my cat's litter box everyday, no big deal, I can do this. If I had to give up my girls it would break my heart. You've given me such great info. Thank you soooo much!!! I love this site and all the generous people who post here.

OMG never heard of it. You may have saved my little flock. I have a really bad back and cleaning the hen house and run was becoming overwhelming. Because it is so small I was scrunching in there everyday. It takes me at least an hour to clean everything otherwise the flies are unbelievable. I clean my cat's litter box everyday, no big deal, I can do this. If I had to give up my girls it would break my heart. You've given me such great info. Thank you soooo much!!! I love this site and all the generous people who post here.

Use vanilla car air freshners - works like a charm for flies - one day there is flies - hang em- next thing u know - they are gone- till the scent runs out. And everything smells like vanilla .

That's got to be 100% better that those nasty fly strips that aren't working. Plus I love the idea of having the scent of vanilla around, its better than the odor that sometimes comes out of my girls. Especially after some watermelon. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom