first egg

Tony K T

Crowing
13 Years
Jul 28, 2008
New Hampshire
I got my first egg today(sat)and it is from my grey peacock pheasants.Yes the same pair that has been outside all winter here in N.H.There pen is polyed all around so no dratfs get in.
The cockatiels are breeding already and they too are outside all winter.Diamond doves have 3 nest with 2 eggs each in them.I hate to say it,but I think winter is over.
In N.H.,Tony.

Awesome Tony!
big_smile.png

Hopefully my pheasants crank up the end of this month. Thats sweet on the egg Tony.Hope its fertile.
fl.gif
Mine seem to lay a good month after everyone else on here has produced. And my other bird buddies here lay late like mine.

I have 12 Red Golden eggs already, no Ring-neck eggs yet
roll.png
, and 2 Yellow Golden eggs. I kept the hen I purchased at a local flea market this past summer, but none of those males. I culled them all as I couldn't be sure of anything with them. The hen I kept as company for one of my boys. Congrats getting eggs this early Tony, especially being so far north.

Quote:
Tony - you spoke too soon, you probably are getting what we are, SNOW, WIND and more SNOW? What do they say about March..comes in like a....
roll.png

Got another grey peacock egg.Firing up the bator.
Nope,no snow here just hi winds.It was 55 yesterday and this morning.By noo it was 30.Come on snow.
In N.H.,Tony.

Back
Top Bottom