First Hatching Experience. Serama and Japanese Bantam.

When are the eggs going to start hatching?

• Total voters
Pics
They are looking great. I'm down to four. 3 Seramas and 1 Japanese Bantam, but I saw movement in all of them. I tried taking pictures but I couldn't balance it properly with one hand and I didn't want to hurt them or change their orientation too much. I'm going to go on lockdown on Saturday because the breeder says that her Serama hatch on day 19 for her. I should have chickies Monday or Tuesday!:yesss:
Already? Wow. I thought you just got them last week...
Got your brooder planned out?

That's the task for today. I need to get new drawer liners, I think the ones we have are too slick. I have the rocks but I need a shallower dish. I'm thinking on just using a plastic tote since I have one of those eglow chick brooder things instead of a heat lamp. I'll pick up some chick feed on my way to work tomorrow but I already have the nutridrench. Anything else I might be missing?
Brooder plates are great! That's what I use. No complaints from me.

I thought I was the only one who did that. No matter where I am I usually find something for the chickens
I keep a look out every where I go.

hm...What can I make with that?
How can I use this in a different way?

Already? Wow. I thought you just got them last week...
Got your brooder planned out?
It feels like it's too soon! But it really is coming up this week.

Make a poll Saab...so we can guess when they will hatch.
I have no idea how to do that. Let me see if my options are different on my laptop instead of my phone. Brb

It feels like it's too soon! But it really is coming up this week.

I have no idea how to do that. Let me see if my options are different on my laptop instead of my phone. Brb
Shoot. I don't think you can, sorry. I think you have to do it when you first start the thread BUT....I can add one. Pm me the poll.

Back
Top Bottom